Fire Risk Assessment
Fire risk assessment by suitably qualified and Fire Brigade trained assessors.
Training (Fire Safety)
Our training course content is very comprehensive with elements of theory and practice.
Fire Saftey advice
We provide expert advice regarding fire safety and emergency management and to develop training programs for fire safety and evacuation procedures for all types of business environments.
We will assist you to implement the most effective safety policies and procedures for a safer working environment for you and your employees.
Our training course content is very comprehensive with elements of theory and practice, including the opportunity to get hands on with fire fighting equipment (fire extinguishers) and should the worst happen, then the fire marshal training received teaches what action to take.
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Chemistry of fire, how fires start
- Common causes of fire
- Fire safety features within the building
- Actions on discovering fire
- Raising the alarm / calling the fire brigade
- Hazard spotting / hazard reduction.
- Weekly checks / record keeping